Top 5 Reasons To Invest In Dubai Luxury Properties
Dubai’s real estate market provides an amazing opportunity for all investors irrespective of their budget but its main niche is actually in the number of amazing luxury segments of properties that are available to choose from.
Nothing is out of the question and anything and everything that you can imagine is available already in Dubai or can be built. Dubai is the home to several actors, influencers, and notable celebrities and it usually takes something extraordinary to attract those people to a city that they don’t necessarily live in.
Let’s have a look at some of the reasons why people choose to invest in the Dubai luxury property segment.
Why Invest in Dubai’s Luxury property segment
- The properties are world-class: No matter what your taste is, there is something for everyone. Dubai has mansions located on the palm island with your own private beach to something more reclusive yet prestigious like Emirates hills you are surrounded by the upscale segment of society. The finishings, architecture, and design are all catered towards the high-end segment and they know what it is that will capture the attention of that niche.
- Tax-free Status: The tax-free status is something that attracts a lot of investors to the Dubai real estate market. Even though there are VAT and corporate Taxes, There is no personal income tax which is something that piques the interest of a lot of the high net-worth individuals and they choose to invest in the luxury property market for either investment purposes or just to have holiday home to come and relax in.
Also Read: How To Get More Property Management Leads
- Business-friendly City: A lot of entrepreneurs and business owners appreciate the business-friendly nature of the city where a lot of people want to set up shop so they can gain access to the local market and since Dubai is a central hub for the region, Most high net worth individuals end up moving here for business purposes. When they do move here, they are usually looking to buy homes and they are attracted to the luxury property segment.
- Safety and security: Dubai is one of the cities where safety and security are unmatched compared to even first world countries and cosmopolitan cities. The policing is top notch and the law enforcement mechanism that are in place ensures that nothing ever goes wrong. This is a major reason why people move to Dubai and high net worth individuals give preference to places that keep them and their families safe and usually this plays a big decision in them buying a house in Dubai.
- Golden Visa: Buying a luxury property allows investors to get a 10 year residency visa which is a new change that the government has introduced which has given investors more encouragement to come out and invest in properties and make Dubai a new home.
In conclusion, There are many factors that encourage investors to not only move to Dubai for work or set up their own business but also to invest in the prospering luxury real estate market. Once investors get a taste of the luxury and comfort that Dubai has to offer, they usually don’t find any other place that compares to Dubai. There are several real estate companies in Dubai that can help you find that luxury dream home so feel free to reach out to them and make your dream a reality.